fredag 7. september 2012

Tourdiarreah day 3 Springfield-Philadelphia

Second visit to Walmart today in three days. Shit! And what really strikes me in the USA is the inefficiency in many (all?) supermarkets, grocery stores and MacDonalds and... well, most service occupations where the clerks are working minimum wage. No disrespect, I'm just saying...

Anywaym, new day with temperatures in the freekin nineties!! In order not to suffocate and die, I ran a few miles on the treadmill at the hotel before leaving for Philly. En route now and nothing more to share except that getting into Philadelphia will definitely be awesome, and we are looking forward to meeting Jim and Casey and other good friends.

On our way out of Philadelphia as I write. Unfortunately Seb weren't able to make to Philly in time for the show. More updates as we know more.

Again we had a great night. Philadelphia was good, and a great thanks to all of you guys that came to see us perform. We hope you enjoyed as much as we did. We also hope the crappy sound conditions didn't ruin it for you. The front of house sound technician that nigt was also the monitor guy (and not exactly best friend material, to put it like that), which would be equivalent to a pilot being a flight attendant at the same time! Also, sorry for the stage entrance before the encore, but I am pretty sure it was a mix between the Philadelphian air and drugs in my drink. We do think the party ended awfully soon to be a Friday night, though...?? But that is what is great about touring; there is always a new party coming up. Viel Spaß!

Ps: Been writing this on my cell, so bare with me if I come forth as a bit brief (brevitas - for those of you who know rhetoric theory, which I assume is about 80% of you!?)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar